Six injured by carbon monoxide poisoning in Pender Co.
Pender County Emergency Management Director Tom Collins confirms…6 people were injured when they tried to use a charcoal grill to warm their Cary Street home. Four of the people went to the hospital by ambulance about 9pm last night…two other went by private vehicle. No word on their condition.
Duke Energy Progress reports more than 3200 people are without power in Pender County.
Around 25,000 Duke Energy Progress customers in New Hanover Co are without electricity